Building your Network Marketing business online is not necessary but typically at some point in your MLM journey you will find yourself out of leads and your warm market as you know it exhausted. This of course brings up the fact that you never actually run out of leads or your warm market. I find when people on my team hit this wall they just need to change their perspective. One way to do this is to take another approach to attracting new leads for your MLM opportunity. Here are 10 simple ways to grow your MLM or Network Marketing business online that anyone can implement:
1) Facebook – Make sure to update your profile and let people know you have a business. When you connect with old friends send them a message ask them to call you to catch up. Just like any meeting ask them questions, learn what has been going on in their life. When they ask about you share what you have done since your last conversation and talk about what is really exciting in your life now! (MLM, Network Marketing, or Direct Selling opportunity)
2) Twitter – Twitter is a virtual gold mind for leads and resources. Follow people with your same interests and engage them in conversations. Conversations lead to site traffic and site traffic leads to more leads for your Network Marketing business.
3) Linkedin – Network Marketers have a huge opportunity on Linkedin! It’s not about spamming people with your opportunity but looking for good connections that you can learn more about and convert to a live conversation. Learn about their business, find out how you can help them, and tell these connections how they can help you!
4) YouTube – YouTube is the #2 search engine online! If you are passionate about your Network Marketing, MLM, or order levitra without prescription your Direct Selling opportunity start making videos! Talk about all aspects of your business and opportunity. Each video should be entertaining or educational, people want to be entertained or they want to learn something. Don’t be boring and make sure to have fun. You will attract people with your passion!
5) Craigslist – Free adds! Need I say more? Be creative, think outside of the box. If you have a weekly opportunity meeting make sure it’s listed on Craigslist. Try different ads, be authentic, and test, test, test. Determine which adds result in new leads for your business opportunity and then expand on these ads.
6) Plaxo – This is a great online address book that is used by business professionals. I think of it as an old school social network but it works. Setup your profile and engage each new connection! Start out by sending a friendly email. Please note, friendly emails do not include your Network Marketing link, video, or pitch. Always remember you want to date the person a few times before asking them to marry you. Too many Network Marketers try to sign someone up before their prospect even understands what it is you do.
7) Forums – Look for forums about your MLM business and things you are interested in. Once you find the right forum online that you enjoy make sure you become active, leave comments and be helpful. In your signature have your opportunity link or better yet your blog or personal website. When people get used to seeing your comments they will naturally click on your links to learn more about you and your business.
8) Yahoo Answers – Very under used but a great way for you to be a category expert. Create a profile and start answering questions. This is a great way for people to discover you and want to learn more about what you do. You can easily answer a few simple questions a day and attract new leads for your business.
9) MLM Lead System – I can’t recommend the value of having a great Network Marketing Lead system. By lead system I mean a system that you can create your own lead capture pages, add leads to your auto responder like Aweber or Get Response, and funnel all the leads from the above online marketing activities. Growing your MLM online requires you to have a great lead capture system.
10) Blogging – Create your own blog and write often. Your blog can me about your company, you, your industry or all three. A blog is a hub where you can drive traffic to. Similar to your MLM Lead System but different as this will be a place for you to continue to write and attract new leads over a long period of time. If you want to be successful in growing your Network Marketing business online having a blog is essential.
You don’t have to do all 10 of these strategies to successfully grow your MLM online but each of these strategies will make a huge difference in attracting new leads to your business opportunity. If I was to pick two to focus on it would be setting up your MLM Lead System and creating your Blog. Over time these two strategies alone can propel you to online success.